Today, the global startup generator and you will very early-stage VC Antler enjoys revealed an injection off €1.26 mil towards its earliest batch regarding European startups inside Stockholm, Sweden.
Depending when you look at the 2017, Antler’s goal is always to create thousands of tech people worldwide from the deciding on the planet’s very intelligent and you may computed anybody, helping him or her choose the best co-maker, and you can connecting these to a high level network from advisors and you can advantages internationally. It will be running more apps in London area, Amsterdam, Quarterly report, Eastern Africa and New york in 2010.
New startups are profiled span an over-all directory of sectors, from spacetech so you can drones to AI to help you babytech. Here are short explanations of startups which were picked because of the Antler – almost all situated in Stockholm, and all them created within the last seasons:
While the lauching their very first system into the Singapore for the 2018, Antler has established 45 the latest technology companies in various markets
- Bookself is a social freemium reading app for Gen Z. In China, 200 million people consume books on social reading apps, which allow them to discuss their reads and discover new books based on what friends, influencers and authors recommend. Just founded in 2019 and based in Stockholm, Bookself is bringing social reading to the West, targeting Gen Z readers with its social, freemium eBook and audiobook platform.
Because lauching the very first program inside the Singapore in the 2018, Antler has created 45 new technology companies in several marketplaces
- ami Research enables companies to make data-driven selections of professional models for use in paigns. It optimises conversions and click-through rate by leveraging data and machine learning on a global database of models. With computer vision, ami Lab unveils key facial features and matches companies with models based on campaign objectives and audiences.
Once the lauching the earliest program from inside the Singapore in 2018, Antler has created forty five the new technical people in various areas
- Astrid Crazy is a digitally native, direct-to-consumer outdoor fashion company for women, by women. It fills the white space in the female outdoor clothing market, selling products via a unique “online outdoor platform” allowing for a data-driven approach to operations. The brand has already generated traction on social media and in press and currently has over 1,500 customers on its waitlist.
Due to the fact lauching their earliest program into the Singapore within the 2018, Antler has generated forty five the latest tech enterprises in several industries
- SkyQraft has developed a drone-powered infrastructure inspection service to identify risks to power lines and prevent blackouts and fires. It was developed in Stockholm in reaction to climate change causing more forest fires in Sweden’s countryside. SkyQraft is cheaper and safer than current procedures – because it’s drones can be managed remotely, inspections can take place more frequently meaning that infrastructure inspection can prevent more accidents from taking place.
- Shamba enables precision distributed farming in Africa with a goal to optimise farming productivity. Shamba’s first application guides, tracks and coordinates the yields of poultry farmers, working to optimise productivity. It launched senior match Promo kГіd in Kenya with 5 poultry farmers, 5 feedmillers and a distribution agreement with Coopers Kenya. It has additional agreements with Sigma Feeds, and Bioproton Europe.
As the lauching their earliest system inside Singapore within the 2018, Antler has generated forty-five the brand new technology businesses in a variety of marketplace
- Over is a mobile marketplace for home improvement and repair services, replacing inconvenient home visits with video calls for quotes. Vetted service providers and mutual ratings eliminates uncertainty for users and a built-in communication platform gathers all necessary information in one place.
- Pandeta combines non-traditional data, machine learning and GIS mapping to provide unparalleled insight into the world of real estate, allowing investors and developers to make faster decisions on market opportunities. The Pandeta Explore feature allows users to analyse the changing dynamics of any location at speed and its AI-enabled Spatial Recommender System churns through hundreds of hyperlocal features to quickly identify high-potential locations, generating better ROI.
While the lauching the first program when you look at the Singapore inside the 2018, Antler has created forty five the newest tech people in various marketplace
- Grogro offers parents a fresh, organic and nutrient-dense alternative to today’s baby food, reshaping the future of the category. Grogro products contain premium organic ingredients packed together using innovative high-pressure technology, keeping nutrients and taste intact. Grogro is also gluten and milk free.
Just like the lauching the very first system in the Singapore when you look at the 2018, Antler has established forty five this new tech companies in a variety of markets
- EqualityCheck is a platform for crowdsourced employee review platform about organisations’ equality that seeks to create a better workplace for everyone through increased transparency and accountability. The platform gives job seekers insight into opportunities for advancement and growth regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexuality or age in individual companies. It enables people to help each other avoid pitfalls and showcases companies that are truly great places to work, regardless of background.